ICYMI: YOUNG AND YIELDED CONFERENCE Day 1 by Apostle Joshua Selman (Verbatim Note) - Opritek

Opritek blog is a blog for Blogging tips | life hacks tips |gospel articles | educational |news

The WAY E-book

Jumia Tech Week

Tech Week LIVE NOW

click the drop down menu to read blog in your preferred language

Monday 29 July 2019

ICYMI: YOUNG AND YIELDED CONFERENCE Day 1 by Apostle Joshua Selman (Verbatim Note)

Source: Koinonia Fans

Young and yielded

GOD BLESS THE TRANSCRIBER OF THE MESSAGE...

Hold someone's hand and pray in the Spirit

_*SONG:*_ 🎼
_I bless Your Name_
_I bless Your Name_
_I give You honor, give you praise_
_You are the Life, the Truth, the Way_
_I bless Your Name_
_I bless Your Name_

*Matthew 19: 16-21*

The Lord tonight wants to challenge our hearts. Believers must be guided. Sometimes it seems that the power and glory of God doesn't seem to find expression to the degree to which we want it to be.

We must know that truth alone does not bless.
Truth must be sequentially arranged in a way and manner to form a body of knowledge that can give you specific results.

_Do you know that God has vulnerabilities?_

Vulnerability means your propensity, your tendency. I can predict you based on your vulnerabilities.
A vulnerability can be a weakness, but it is not a weakness.
Knowing God is to know his vulnerabilities.

For example, someone can be vulnerable to children meaning if you want to get their attention, bring a child.
There are people who are vulnerable to pain. The moment they see pain, they respond. Part of knowing God is to study his vulnerabilities.

_How do I get his attention?_
_How do I isolate his attention from the worship of heaven?_ _What must I do to make God direct his jealousy towards my life?_

There was only one man in scripture called a man after God's heart.

_What does it take to master the vulnerability of God?_

That means every time I do this, it is impossible for God to be silent.

The Bible says the Lord is nigh them that call upon Him.
Yes, but you master the things you need to do to attract his attention.

For some of us are vulnerabilities revolve about beauty, nature, worship, power, excellence.
God has vulnerabilities.
That means there is a soft spot to God man can find and it becomes your advantage as far as attracting his attention is concerned.

Worship was designed not only to bless you and not only to bless God but as a system to know God's soft spot.
There are songs and communication in worship that over time, you will gather songs like a ladder into the heart of God.

You can know how to get God's attention in the time of tragedy.
You know that not every song will get his attention but there is a song you can raise in your time of pain, when you need emergency.
There are times that English cannot sing that song.

There are times that the vulnerabilities of God will only require instruments, no voice and yet it is a song, it is a call.

I am vulnerable to sacrifice as a person.
I cannot see sacrifice and ignore it.
My love language is real, genuine sacrifice.

God has a love language.
God has a system of attracting his attention and part of spiritual growth is mastering it.

_How do I get God to listen or attend to me?_
_David will say, "God if you kill me now, who will worship you?"_

He put it to God to judge and use his intelligence to reason this and God's reply was this man, what do I do with you?

Have you ever been a class monitor in charge of taking the names of noise makers in class and a friend who you are vulnerable to happens to be making noise the loudest that day. Your hands are tied at this point. God's hands can be tied too.

That when judgement wants to come up in you, there is someone you can introduce that ties the hand of God.

This principle was going to destroy you and then you brought a worshipper to the scene and now God's hands are tied. And you're singing your loving kindness, you are good and your mercies endure forever.

God was angry with the nation of Israel but Moses cautioned God and God repented.
There are people who it looks like God can't be angry over because they have mastered him like a wife masters her husband.

When we praise and worship God, we touch something about Him that makes it impossible to act like nothing happened.
When you call him the Mighty One and he doesn't respond, who else is?

When the Holy Ghost wants God to manifest as certain things, He will put a song in your mouth that will invoke, that will cause God to respond in that dimension.

When the healing anointing wants to flow, the technology of the Spirit of God will move you to sing that dimension of Him that he cannot but respond to.

When you worship, when you praise and acknowledge God as a warrior, you will see there are no longer battles to fight.

The young man in our text in *Matthew 19: 16-21* had done all the things Jesus said but lacked something, just one thing. He desired to enter into the dimension of life Jesus talked about and asked Jesus what he needed to do.

Jesus said with all that he had done, they were only things that affected the external part of him and what Jesus was asking Him to do will affect him internally.

The man asked, _"what do I lack"_
What a wise man he was?
His statement implied, _"I have kept all these things but have no result"_

Jesus told him to go and sell his possession and then give away the entire money.
When you are left with nothing, come back to me.
The man said no to Jesus because he couldn't follow Him with nothing.

Sell all, not some was what Jesus required the young man to do.
He didn't say give all.
He said pay the price, look for customers, sell it.

Gather the money, place so much value on it and give it away. And when you're empty and left with nothing, come and follow me. But the man pondered on how he would sell his self worth predicated on his reputation and be left with nothing, no support structure. The Bible says the man left sorrowful.

_How do I start selling my reputation, ambition, track record, gifts?_

I give them all away and come to follow you.

_What if I come to follow you and I don't find you there?_

That's a risk.
These are the support systems.
My self worth is predicated on these things.
Now you ask me to take away every support structure. And Jesus was saying that's the one thing he lacked, the reason he has not entered into life. He had not yet come to a point of total surrender.

The Prize for All of God is All of you
The prize for all of God is not your mind, is not your seed.

It is easy to thank God in the midst of his faithfulness.
The purity of your worship is tested outside of everything you have.
It makes no sense not to praise God when things are going well for you, when you are blessed.

The proof is to test God when you don't have the things you could thank Him for.

_Can you thank God outside of his faithfulness?_

There is one thing that our generation continues to lack, the Truth.
It is true that God has helped us in the area of prayer and the Word.
There's gradually been a sense of seriousness with God, an awakening. We love God in the midst of all of this, his blessings but we must get to a point where we allow Him to test our love when we are left alone.

Let me see your worship when you lose your job not when you don't have a job.
When you don't have a job, you don't have an experience upon which your ego is resting on.
But when you lose it, it is better not to have something but when you have it, you have added it to your support structures and God says lose it.

In this kingdom we gain things by losing them.
Anything you do not lose is not truly yours.
The condition to have things is to lose them.

You gain a reputation by losing it.
You make a name by becoming of no reputation.

Jesus was saying your confidence, rich man, is based on strings connected to your wealth and abundance. Cut those strings away and stand alone, willing to love me and serve me
There is no disappointment when there is no expectation.

Disappointment only comes when there is an expectation that has not been met. While it is true that God blesses, true love can never be a reward because whatever the object is, whatever the defining factor is can fail.

If I love God because of something, if I love God for something, if I love towards something, the moment there is a condition attached, that is not true love.

_"I love God because he prospers"_
_"I love God because he anoints"_
_"I love God because he never fails"_

These words look spiritual but are very dangerous ways to love him. Don't tie God to something.
It is good to celebrate Him and say look at what God is doing in my life but you should also be able to say, look at what you haven't done God and yet I love you in the midst of it.

Notice how God made men in the Bible.
Every time he came to them, He will always ask them to do something that will leave them alone.

Take now your son, your only son you love and go and offer him on a mountain I will show you. And Abraham became the father of faith.

When Jesus himself was to come to earth, Jesus left his Glory. He learned obedience. He wanted to get a name but first he lost something.

The reason why many people don't secure the attention of God, the reason why many spiritual activities will continue to be a compendium of frustration, the reason why we dissipate energy into supposedly spiritual things and truly we don't have results for it is because why we do those things, the truth is that there is plan B.

The plan B is very diplomatic, and comes to play when matters go bad. The jealousy of God does not allow you to have plan B.

It is either you O God or I perish.
It is either you lift me or I perish.

Love, in the midst of plenty or outside of plenty, unchanged.
Passion, in the midst of results or outside of results, it doesn't make any difference.

_Why is your reputation such an issue?_

I will show you the Secret to becoming a friend of God.
It is more than fasting, prayer, Bible study.
It is coming to a point in your life where you're willing to lose any and everything and yet your passion for Him is unchanged.
It is coming to a point in your life when you are willing to remain with him regardless of what.

Thank you because the job comes but if it never comes, leaving you is not an option.
Thank you because I know you will heal my body but even if I die, the last words that will come from me will be you are faithful.

Our generation is full of interests.
There is hardly the purity of selflessness. Our pursuits have been corrupted by the versatility of lusts tied to it.

_What is in it for me?_

This is the language of our generation.

_What do I stand to gain?_

Show me my cut first. And so we carry this bargaining mindset to God. Lord, I want to serve you but first, am I going to shine? If yes, more than who? Mention the people that will clap for me if I serve you because there are people I need to prove a point to.

Sell all you have.
This is by no means promoting the life of mediocrity
Take away from yourself.
Be dissociated from it.
Don't go and store it.

Every time a man in the Bible built a monument and secured it for himself, God called him a fool. Don't get me wrong.

God is a giver. The giving of God cannot all be received by any man. God is not a fool. He is the fountain of wisdom. God must vet the purity of your motives regardless of the accuracy of your activities.

_Can He trust you?_

Owners are rebels in the Kingdom.
In this kingdom, we don't own things.
We are stewards and it is required in stewards that a man be found faithful. The reputation, the glory, the fame, His own.

*John 3: 28-30*
Most of the disciples of John became disciples of Jesus.

_*DECLARATION*_🔥
_He must increase, but I must decrease_

Let me tell you what decreasing means.
Decreasing does not mean go down.
It means that I shrink to a point until I am now in Him.
God will find a way of ensuring while they focus on Him, they still see you.

"I must decrease" This is a language our generation does not like. We love the spotlight and there's nothing wrong with it except for the fact we are so obsessed with fame and money and things that if it means kicking God out, let it be.
This is a generation that wants to outshine another.

Tonight, God is searching for people who are still there even when the reasons they came for are not fulfilled.

*To whom shall we go? You alone have the words of life.*
It is you or I perish.

When honour and shame do not mean anything to you, when poverty and wealth do not mean anything to you, when the applause and mocking of men do not mean anything to you.

When all that matters in your life is Christ and Christ alone, you are a dangerous man on the earth. You're the kind of person Satan cannot do anything about.

It is never about accolades so when God sees your pursuit is tied to those things, He will give you the same instruction He gave the man in our text, _"Go, sell that which gives you a sense of significance"_

When you're left alone, come back to me.
Many people never come back. They leave to go to look for options. But there are people like the one leper that came back.

Lord whatever you don't give me, I cannot have.
Lord if you don't help me, I cannot rise.
Lord if you don't give me a song, I cannot sing.
Lord if you don't open my eyes, I cannot see.

A time will come when your prayer life has no prayer points again not because you do not want to pray.
You are more concerned about your love for him than your needs being met. A time you say, _"Lord, I thank you, if you never bless me, you are still God"_

Most people continue to use God as a ladder, a reliable ladder to achieve greatness, achieve fame, marry, get a good husband/wife, get promotion. And you're right, He is except that it isn't all He is.

The Lord put it very strongly in my heart to challenge us tonight. You will waste your fasting, prayer, Bible study and going to church until your heart becomes like the alabaster box, you carry your entire reputation and put it in that jar and you take it and break it (no hope for recovery) until the entire perfume fills the room.

_*SONG*_🎵🎶🎵
_I lay it all down again_
_To hear you say that I'm your friend_
_Help me find a way_
_Bring me back to you_
_You're all I want_
_You're all I ever needed_
_You're all I want_
_Help me know you anew_

The one thing you cannot give God is what you must sell tonight.
Until you have nothing, go to Him and follow Him.

*Nobody follows God full, He will empty you on that journey.*

He will empty of your intelligence and reputation and bring you to a point where there is only one name, Jesus, only one destiny, God.
God becomes Alpha and Omega and everything around your life will revolve around Him.

Our frustrations come from the lusts connected to our pursuits even our pursuits of God. God alone is worth my life, not fame. I am only a man, a man that God helped.

When your reputation becomes bigger than your promoting Him, when you are afraid of decreasing, then you will diminish. I should be able to look at you and see God and say _"Look at what God can do with a man"_ and not look at what man is doing with God.

Your passion becomes a system of attraction
Indoctrinate yourself into prioritizing God more than any other thing.
You must know what matters.
In the beginning, God and at the end of it, God.

When God comes, He will show you the Truth. He will expose you to you.
You will then see your lusts and your vulnerabilities, not to condemn you but to let you know that the object behind this your spirituality is a corrupted motive, it's not all of me.

You say you love God but He will ask you more than what?
He will test that thing until He finds himself.

Tonight is a call into a deeper dimension, a call to dissociate ourselves from all the things we build our reputation over. When he becomes the only subject of your focus, then sit back and watch lifting like you've never seen, sit back and watch the power of God over your life in a way and manner that will scare you.

When God searches for a man, he is not searching for a body. He is searching for your heart.

_*SONG*_🎵🎶🎵
_From beginning to the end_
_It will always be, it's always been you_
_Jesus, Jesus_
_Nothing else matters_
_Nothing in this world will do_
_Jesus, you're the center_
_And everything revolves around you_
_Jesus, you_
_From my heart to the heavens_
_Jesus be the center_
_Its all about you_
_Yes, it's all about you_

Tonight, I want you to bring yourself out like that alabaster box
Take your reputation, your job, pain, sickness, the source of your discimfort, your crowns and thorns, take everything and pour it into that alabaster box and break it before Jesus' feet and tell Him, this is all about you.

There comes a time where you ask where are you Lord?
When you leave your prayer requests and search for God.

This is not just a sermon, it's a call

_*SONGS*_🎵🎶🎵
_*1.*_
_Give me you, everything else can wait_
_Give me you, I hope I'm not too late_
_Lord, give me you (3x)_

And while you are giving that, a disappointment comes and you place it in that alabaster jar.

*_2._*
_If it's not in your presence_
_If it's not by your hand_
_If it's not by your Spirit_
_Don't let me have it_
_For everything I need is in you_

_*3.*_
_Come and make my heart your home_
_Come and be everything and ever all I know_
_Search me through and through_
_Till my heart becomes a home for you_

There is no space in my heart to keep anything apart form God. It was designed to carry the weight and size of God.

_*4.*_
_Let every other name fade away (2x)_
_Till there's only you_
_Let every other name fade away_
_Jesus take your place 2x_

_*5.*_
_I cast my crown before the highest Royalty_
_I am undone before your Glorious majesty_
_You are the King of kings and Lord of lords_
_Yabo ne na kawo (I bring forth my praise)_

This other name could be of a man or woman, a car, a place to build your house. I want my focus to be directed on just one person.
It is either God or nothing else.

In your mind tonight, you must place everything on the ground. If it's not on the ground, then it's on your throne.

Everything you put on the ground, the moment you start worshipping, it grows; your bank account, your promotion.
I tell you how to fix what is not working, lay it down.
If the leaders at the Heavens throne could lay down their crown.

Carry everything that is not working and lay it down and then worship.
It is no longer about all these things.
It is all about you Lord.

*In all your ways, acknowledge Him.*

_Do you know why you feel safe depositing your money in a bank?_

It is because of the ease of withdrawal. You can slot an ATM card into an ATM and withdraw at any time.

_Could there be a reason why it is difficult for God to reach out to you?_
_Does God have unlimited access to your life?_

_*PRAYER:*_🙇🏽‍♀🙇🏽
_God, whatever I cannot give you, may it not come to my life._

The applause of men don't last, it is too short to waste your life on.
God fights anything that takes His place in your heart even if He is the one that gave you.

God is looking for the one thing you have not given Him, not what you have given him.

_Does God have the power over your account, relationships, your ego, your reputation?_

True freedom will come in your life when you have given God that one thing that you've not laid down at his feet.

_*PRAYERS*_ 🙇🏽‍♀🙇🏽
This prayer is a prayer of surrender
_*1.* Lord, these lusts and appetites must leave my life._
_*2.* Lord, tonight I want it to be you and you alone. I know it is not all about you. I want it to be all about you. I lay everything down O God._

_*SONGS*_🎵🎶🎵
_*1.*_
_You are my God_
_My hiding place, my safe refuge_
_My treasure, Lord you are_
_My friend and King_
_Anointed one_
_Most Holy_

What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world

_*2.*_
_O God, you are my God_
_And I will ever serve God_
_O God you are my God_
_And I will ever follow_
_O God you are my God_
_And I will ever love you_
_I will seek you in the morning_
_I have learned to walk in your ways_
_Each step by step you are leading me_
_And I will follow you all of my days_

_*3.*_
_So so gi bu Chi (3x)_
_For you alone art worthy of my praise_

_*4.*_
_Whatever you ask of me, I surrender (2x)_
_Karios (3x) forever_
_Karios (3x)_

👍 KoinoniaFan on facebook 👍

Thanks For Your Time'


stay updated by Opritek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop comments align to post
Thanks a trillion

Post Top Ad

Everything on JUMIA