RCCG 2019 67th Annual Convention HOLY GHOST Service: And GOD Said Concise Sermon Note - Opritek

Opritek blog is a blog for Blogging tips | life hacks tips |gospel articles | educational |news

The WAY E-book

Jumia Tech Week

Tech Week LIVE NOW

click the drop down menu to read blog in your preferred language

Wednesday 14 August 2019

RCCG 2019 67th Annual Convention HOLY GHOST Service: And GOD Said Concise Sermon Note





Preacher: Pastor E.A Adeboye

And GOD said:

I will turn you three times

The more you praise me, the more your anointing

Those you think will help you and are not helping you, I [GOD] will show up

Before the end of this month you'll sing a song,,, the song is
”Jesus you are a wonder(2x), you are wonderful to my soul”

Gen1:1-3

When GOD said let there be light;

Let confusion end: Icor14:33, Gen1:4-5, John9:5, Matt5:14-16,

Let Progress begin: Ex10:21-23, Gen26:12-14,

Let fullness/fruitfulness begin: Gen1:21-22,

Let joy begin: Psalms30:5,

1. Father command your light into my life....

First time GOD spoke to man in Gen1:26-28

GOD said you are blessed:
What does it mean to be blessed;

It means;

Let all the forces in heaven and earth see to it that you succeed
The rain falls on your land when it's required Gen27:26-29

Your soil will yield good fruit and bountifully Mathew13:3-8

People will serve you...

All angelic forces must help you, humans must help you, all forces on earth must help you..

You can't be cursed num23:5-11

Be fruitful: whatever you touch will increase...

Multiply: Increasing rapidly Psalms23:5

2. Father because you have blessed me let all the force in heaven and earth come to my aid..
3. I demand multiplication, because I must overflow...

Isaiah 54:17
And GOD said:
No weapon fashion against me shall prosper, means;

I will protect you: Mark16:17-18 - Acts28:1-6, Dan10:14-30, Dan6

4. Father according to you word protect me and my family...
The sun that is going to rise tomorrow will mark the beginning of your rising..

Gen17:1
And GOD said:
I'm the Almighty GOD, I'm the Alsufficient GOD, means:

I will provide for you abundantly and sufficiently Ikings17:2-6, Ikings19:4-8, John6:5-13...

5. Father I don't want to know the method, father send me help that will meet my help

Isaiah 66:1
And GOD said:
Heaven is my throne, the earth my footstool, means:

I will promote you: Anyone that wants to hinder your promotion is under my foot. Gen37:5-11, Gen41:36...

6. Father command my promotion tonight...

Rev3:7
And GOD said:
I have the key of David, when open no one shut, when I shut no one opens, means:

I have the last say.. Psalms33:11

Next time you share your testimony everybody will stand up and praise GOD...

7. Father speak a word to my life...

8. Isaiah 45:11

Thanks For Your Time'


stay updated by Opritek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop comments align to post
Thanks a trillion

Post Top Ad

Everything on JUMIA